Friday, October 12, 2007

Fate.... Fate?

All I know about fate is that it is on my side. Either that or I control fate.

No, but seriously, after studying and looking at how fate works, I walk away not knowing, I walk away wondering, questioning. None of what we have done in class has helped to clarify fate, it only adds more uncertainty. Though Oedipus has led me to come up with my own theories (see Fate vs. Freewill: Phase 2).

Harold Crick led me to think that maybe we aren't in control of our life and that the only way to change our fate is to finds our author. I think that there is no way of knnowing whether or not we are in control of where we end up and there never will be.

Anyway, Im not saying that I didnt learn anything, Im not saying that it was a waste of time, Im just saying that Oedipus makes me wonder more about fate. And in this class wondering is good, isn't it?

No comments: